Agricultural Consulting Services, Inc. (ACS) is committed to helping farmers produce the best crops in the most environmentally responsible manner possible. Our team consists of crop consultants who handle the crop side of your business, and environmental planning consultants who handle the CAFO or LFO regulatory side of the business. While our crop consultants are keeping up with the latest in seed varieties, IPM, and yield analysis, our planning consultants are keeping up with the ever changing and dynamic process of CAFO and LFO law.
ACS offers soil sampling, field assessment and data collection work through Dairy One Integrated Farming Solution’s Agronomy Service team. An internal technician certification program for all Dairy One agronomy technicians assures that we are getting the very best data at the field level in which to make the most informed decisions for the client. This approach provides our clients with a team of people who are focused on specific aspects of an operation. We feel that with the complexities of modern farming, a team approach provides the best service to our farm clients.
Is ACS for you?
- Are you getting maximum yields from all areas of each field?
- Are you using crop inputs in the most cost-effective and efficient manner?
- Are you comfortable with the size of your business?
- Are you using the most advanced technologies to gather critical data about your farms?
If you answered no to any of these questions, contact Agricultural Consulting Services. We’ll show you how we can become your partner in profitability.
We Can Help You Grow
Are you resisting growth because it is difficult to hire qualified people? Agricultural Consulting Services professionals can manage many of the day-to-day tasks that can be burdensome on larger operations. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Farm mapping
- Soil and plant analysis
- Fertilizer recommendations
- Integrated pest management
- Tillage recommendations
- Manure management
- Crop residue and cover crop management
- Environmental services and recommendations